Wednesday, January 30, 2008

chapter 9-10-commentary

Chapter 9-

All of the animals started to rebuild the windmill.
On sundays the pigs were able to wear green ribons on their tails.
Animal farm was proclaimed a republic and now they could elect a president.
Boxer had a split hoof.
Boxer was sent in a van to go to a hospital.

Chapter 10-

After many years, animals died.
No animal could read or pass the letter B.
The windmill was used for milling corn, and they also made money off of it.

At the end of the book, it was very confusing. I thought that it would of ended a lot different. I thought that all of the animals would of lived and continued their lives on the farm without any problems. At the end it was not what I expected. I thought that it would of been a whole lot better. Thats what I was expecting.

No comments: