Monday, June 9, 2008

last blog

In the begining of the year I was always quiet. I was shy too. I didnt talk very much because I did not know everybody. The only person I knew at the begining of the year was Devon. Now as the year is comming to a close I am more talkative than I ever was. That helped me a lot. I opened up to more things that I have never done before. And Im glad.

My least favorite topic was animal farm. I could not follow along with Animal Farm. It was very difficault for me to read and answer the questions. It was very different because it used talking animals instead of people. That is why it was so hard for me to follow along.

The most challenging topic for me had to of been Romeo And Juliet. The language was tough for me to understand. Thats what made it challenging for me. I know that I did very well with this topic at the end. Only because for the test we had the notes to copy from. That was good for me. It helped me a lot.

My favorite topic was actually Romeo And Juliet. It was different for me because I never read the story of Romeo And Juliet. I herd about it, but this is the first that I read the book. I liked how we read the book and followed along with the movie also.

If I could give the upcoming freshmen advice it would be : do your homework. It will help a lot. You will get good grades if you do all of your work. Dont fall asleep in class because it will hurt your grades. Always be ontime to your classes. If your late ot will count as an absent.

No comments: