Wednesday, November 28, 2007

holocaust

I was dragged out into the middle of the street. I was forced to shut my mouth and not say a word at all. That was very hard to do because I'm just a kid. There were lots of people watching and staring at me. They don't know whats going to happen to me. I don't even know whats going to happen to me. That's the worst part. Now I'm being forced to put my arms up in the air. I don't want to but I have to because if I don't they will shoot me. There are Nazis behind me with huge guns. They are waiting to see what will happen, to see if I will break down in fear and burst out screaming at the top of my lungs. I know better than that. I want to live. I don't want to die with everyone watching me. If I die then my friends and family will miss me. They will want to know what happened to me. I will miss them as well.

No comments: